So you want to know more about our signed authors? Or indeed, how OTF could help you become a published author in your own right?
You’re in the right place.
Here’s a quick link guide to our featured authors and their latest projects. Don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list for latest updates, advance notice of releases and exclusive giveaways.
- JL Morse – topped the Amazon Parenting Bestseller list with the release of her debut publication, The Family Bed.
- JL Morse also has her first full length novel, The World of Wickham Mossrite, available from all major retailers.
- Her second novel, The Romantic Disentanglement of Us, is due for a Valentines 2015 release (Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-order).
- JLM is also working on the follow up to Wickham, in the second installment of the Tales of a Blue Sky Thinking Family series. Again, subscribe to be the first in the know for title announcements, preview chapters and pre-orders.
- Stephen Quaint‘s debut non-fiction is in revision stages with the editorial team. His music biography of Jet Harris and Tony Meehan, called Diamonds, tells the oft forgotten tale of two British musical legends at the epicentre of London’s musical revolution.
- His first fiction (title TBA) has recently been commissioned for development. Stephen is a lover of musical history, and you can expect a rollicking ride through the swinging sixties and sensational seventies as we learn more about the greatest band that never was.
- The OTF editorial team are also proud to be collaborating with Torsten Klaus, founder of Dads Talk Community and Huffpost regular, on his parenting non-fiction, The Empathic Father. This accessible narrative discusses the importance of paternal engagement during early years parenting, and is a delightful reminder of the passion and joys of Fatherhood. Expect a release date early in 2015.
- Torsten also has a fantastic children’s audio book available, entitled Mosanda and the Snowman, click for more details (we are in development talks to turn this into a fully illustrated companion book also).
If you are an aspiring author, we’d love to hear from you. We are happy to accept unsolicited proposals and manuscripts in the following areas:
- Parenting, families and relationships
- Education (especially alternatives to formal schooling)
- Alternative living (green, off grid, tiny homes, location independence etc)
- Nutrition, naturopathy, alternative medicine
- Unsung heroes – Stories of the underdog, the little voice, the road less travelled
- Musical inspiration – We are big supporters of Indie Talent
- Life as an Adventure
We are happy to consider other proposals, but if you’ve got another dystopic YA vampire saga on your hands we’re not really the place for you. We at OTF think life is beautiful and to be lived in love. We want to celebrate the positives in life – more heart, less zombies. Unless of course your zombies are vegetarian hippies… then we’d definitely be interested 😉
If in doubt, throw an email to us via our contact form and let us know what’s bubbling in your mind. Our mission is to hand pick original talent and help nurture little voices in a big digital (and print) market.
Come and join the family…
… Namaste, and get writing!